Monday, November 21, 2011

[Wardrobe] Which Hairstyle Gel that Me , Not Tintin, Like Most?

Playing with my hair whenever I have mood made me give-a-try to some products that available out there. Well, I know that I am not a best person who can talk about it, supposedly Tintin (because the way of his hair looks like and how it can be held over the time without fail), but from a consumer perspective I simply want to share it with people who want to read it. So here we go, I ranked it with smallest number as my most favorite, and the biggest number as my least favorite. Beside of how it holds my hair, the smell takes part into consideration of this ranking as well.

1. Redken Fiber Gum Disrupt
This is the last hairstyle gel tube that I bought and it works really well on me because it can last for really long time and the texture of your hair can you change whenever you like as this hairstyle gel does not "freeze" your hair. It only holds the hair with "firm-look" but actually it still smooth. When I checked their official website, sadly this product is in their discontinue item list and in fact there are a lot of people likes it and complained when this is discontinue in production. And the smell is not bad. Bought it from Chapter 2.

2. Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Shaping Cream
It has a lovely smell among all of the products that I've tried. It also hold the hair firmly, yet your hair still smooth. The only disadvantages using this, you should use it evenly over your hair, because the colour of shaping cream is white. So if the shaping cream is only concentrated in one part of your hairs area, then you can imagine there will be white stuffs on you hair and it does look weird. Bought it from Chapter 2.

3. BodyShop Wheatgrass Fixing Gel
According to their sales-assistant, it is the only hair-style product that they have in line. They also told me that it cant really hold the long hair, but if it is only really short hair, then it can. So I give it a try and bought it. Well, what the sales-assistant said is true, so now I only use it when I have my short hair. Whenever I smell it, I felt so organic, back to nature. The smells not bad, thats what I can say. Well obviously I bought it from BodyShop Store.


4. L'Oreal Studio Wet Look Styling Gel
It is my first hair-style gel after for the past 2 years when I started again using hair-style gel. It has not bad smell, but the way it holds my hair is not good at all. It makes my hair so stiff although it looks wet. End up I gave it away to my little brother, because at the moment I have too much hair-style in my wardrobe. Well, I bought it from FairPrice.

No comments:

Post a Comment