Saturday, August 6, 2011

Me, Twitter and Butter Factory

If you follow me on twitter and saw my timeline last night, here is what I am going to say: social networking is really an anal sometimes. Why would I use such strong nasty word? Because I was (or I am, since I still can feel it now) so annoyed due to what happened last night. I tweeted this to one person (she works at butter factory!) because bloody DM didnt work. *tried zillion times of copy-paste for DM*
then right after this tweet, my friends who followed me replied the tweet as shown at following timeline:
Okay, I know all of those conversations above are in Indonesian, so if you do not understand it, I will not try to translate it, ask your other Indo friends to translate it for you if you really want to understand everything. 

Maybe some of you might questioning why would I go to butter factory in the first place? I need to admit that I need a break from my routine, thus I went to club for dancing. Yeah, literally dance. You can ask some of my close friends (let me know if you want to know who) that I can dance like nobody business if I feel the music is good. *Oya, can ask people who attended the PINTU Prom Night 2011 and saw me dancing*

Since I have roomie now, so I cant blast the music in the room  and dance as free as I can. Thats why I need some spaces to dance last night. Since the school about to start as well, which mean the hectic days will come, last night was also one of opportunity for me to express myself.

Last night was my second time went to butter factory. My first time went there, I enjoyed it, till I had piles of sweating all over me, and one of my friend of friend told me that I danced way much crazier than she did? I was laughing when she said that. Thats the reason I agreed with my friends when they asked me to go to butter factory last night, due to customer loyalty that being created from good experiences before.

But then, why would I tweeted such thing to the person in the first place? It because she is part of marketing person for the club, so she would know better. And actually I think the guy who checked our ID, actually can allow us to get to another room (for above 21), but since I bloody honest so we ended up at Fash. *I think it is due to my birthday only about 1 month to go* 

We paid, we put our bags, then we went in the Fash room, and you know what welcome us? This poster:

Thats the reason why I tweeted the person! In fact, all of us couldnt stand the crowd and leave quite early, with the fact we always took a break after 40 minutes being inside for 3 times are good enough for us to leave early and we rather had our supper instead.

I think next time, they shall put the poster outside the club, so unintended people who have no idea whats happening can know before hand.

And I just checked the website when I am doing this post, and the information there also was not so obvious, but there is such info, yet people might miss it when the majority part of the poster is not about the info! I did screenshot for that.

What will you take if such things happened to you?

For me it will be: check the website of club you wanna go (the date, the event, the cover charge, the admission age etc), do not anyhow tweeted (althought your DM doesnt work!), and bring your cool friends to accompany you whenever and wherever you are! =.=

No comments:

Post a Comment