Friday, June 24, 2011

Let's Meet With Loudy, Lovey, Bitey, Nimrod, Captain, And Stinky In Mr Popper's Penguins!

It was Wednesday, when I watched this movie. I was supposedly watching it on Tuesday, but my movie kaki was sick. So we postponed it to Wednesday instead. :)

Initially I wanted to watch Green Lantern, but my friend told me it is not really that nice, so we decided watching this movie instead (not my idea tho, because Mr Popper's Penguins trailer is not that appealing to me).

Well, the phrase "never expected anything" is true and applied to this movie for me! I was not expecting any funtastic, but it turned out to be is. I will not try spoil any people expectation here, so I will not try to give any preview story about it.

To cut long story short, this movie is really good for family outing I think. It is really heart warming. In a way it is funny, but you can feel the family reunion bonding inside the movie itself, and how hopes and second chance in life were happened. :)

Well, for you who have no idea what the movie about, let you watch the trailer first:

No comments:

Post a Comment